DIGITAL RESOURCES FREE FOR SACRED HEART STUDENTS
The following are sites that provide good Catholic religious studies for elementary students:
- Mass Streaming: http://www.sacredheartdiberville.org/
- Children's Blog: https://catholicsprouts.com/
- Lent Activities: https://www.thereligionteacher.com/lent-activities/
- Stations of the Cross: https://www.catholicicing.com/printable-stations-of-cross-for/
- Stations of the Cross: https://www.loyolapress.com/our-catholic-faith/liturgical-year/lent/stations-of-the-cross/multimedia-stations-of-the-cross-for-children
K-6 Virtual Library!
Follow the link HERE to get your child's username and password to access our school's virtual library.
Go to www.myon.com and use the username and password to log into the site. There are thousands of virtual books that your child can read and enjoy. Teachers will also be able to assign books and activities through this site.
*Please note: This is only for Kindergarten through sixth grade!
FREE ACCESS to Age of Learning Sites
This access includes ABC Mouse, ReadingIQ, and Adventure Academy: Please follow THIS LINK to get our school's access code to receive these educational programs for free while we are closed. These are fun and interactive sites that will help students to review key skills and have fun while doing so!
FREE ACCESS to BrainPOP! BrainPOP! and BrainPOP! Jr. includes videos and quizzes that will help reinforce skills that students have learned within the classroom. Schools that are closed during the coronavirus pandemic have access for free. To learn how you can use this website for your child, click HERE. The link to login information is at the bottom of that page. Our school's username and password are below for easy access.