Dates: Thursday’s, September 19- October 24
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Location: School Gym
6 weeks/ $48.00
*Fee includes 6 lessons, USTA Membership, & Use of a racquet during practice
Deadline to register: September 26
For more information, contact Jenny at 310-720-5061
*Players may bring their own racquet, but one will be provided for those that do not have one.
Drop in Students are welcome at a $10 fee per session due day of session
Please return contact form to the school
About the Coach
Jennifer Cockrell is an Ocean Springs native and played #1 singles for OSHS. She is the 1st Tennis All American from Mississippi and was a top ranked college player at Millsaps.
Jenny became a tennis pro after college, first teaching at John Newcomb’s in Texas while still playing in college. She has taught at clubs and numerous facilities in New Orleans & Mississippi for many years.
Jenny is also a life coach and had a Psychotherapy practice in New Orleans for four years.
With a very supportive approach, Jenny has a strong track record in working with students at all play levels toward success and fun with tennis.
Step 1: Apply for a USTA membership by Clicking Here
- Select the 1 Year JUNIOR Membership
- Use code FYFE at checkout to get it for FREE.
- Write down students membership ID to use in step 2.
Step 2: Register for the program and pay the $45 program fee by Clicking Here
- Under “Team Number,” type in 7038391983
- Enter Student’s personal USTA number provided after signing up in step 1
Register by calling or texting Jenny at 310-720-5061
* If you have any trouble registering online, please call or text Coach Jenny. For assistance, parents may also see Coach Jenny in the gym the day of practice.